The IOP’s Teaching Medical Physics resources are designed for teaching 14-16 science using examples from medical physics.
For more information and the full suite of resources, visit http://www.iop.org/medical
Reuse of this content is permitted under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/legalcode).
When reusing this content under this licence, you must include the following (and ensure that any downstream users include the same):
• attribute us as the creator and copyright owner (©Institute of Physics)
• include a link to this YouTube page
• refer to the Creative Commons Licence under which it is made available (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/legalcode)
• include a notice that the Institute of Physics disclaims all warranties, as set out in the Creative Commons licence
• not imply or state that we endorse, support or sponsor your use of this content