Hello, PT people! Thanks for tuning into to another video.
In this video I will be talking all about Grade Point Average (GPA). I understand that this is a huge concern for many physiotherapy school hopefuls in Canada (it definitely was for me when I was applying!), so I decided to make this tip video in order to address this concern by clearing things up for all of you.
By the end of this video, you will know:
(1) How to make sense of and how to calculate GPA for physiotherapy school in Canada
(2) How to use an online tool to help you calculate your GPA
(3) What my GPA was when I applied to physiotherapy school in January 2017
Make sure to like, share, and subscribe!
Leave a comment if you have any questions.
Enjoy the video! I hope it helps!
Follow me on IG: @cdnphysiostudent
– What’s My GPA website: https://www.whatsmygpa.ca
– GPA conversion chart: https://www.ouac.on.ca/guide/orpas-conversion-table/
– GPA FAQs from U of T website: https://www.physicaltherapy.utoronto.ca/faq/gpa-admissions/
– Intro and outro music – oz – juice – https://soundcloud.com/thatkidmani/juice?in=thatkidmani/sets/used-to-think-inside-the-box
– Background music – Freshfades & Ivan Ave – Hands (Instrumental) – https://soundcloud.com/kingunderground/fredfades-ivan-ave-hands-instrumental-pre-orderwwwkingundergroundcom