Hello, PT people! Thanks for tuning in to another video.
In this video, I show you my daily routine, some footage of our C-spine manual therapy lab, a study I participated in, the material we covered today, and more!
Enjoy the video!
Like, share, and of course… smash that subscribe button!
Follow me on IG: @cdnphysiostudent
– Intro and outro music – oz – juice – https://soundcloud.com/thatkidmani/juice?in=thatkidmani/sets/used-to-think-inside-the-box
– @ 0:15 – Joe Corfield – Wildflower – https://soundcloud.com/joe-corfield-1/wildflower-chillhop-spring-essentials
– @ 1:39 – Free J. Cole Type Beat – Morning Sun – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnpgtenxVds
– @ 3:15 – Ruck P – Spring La Coruña – https://soundcloud.com/ruckp/spring-in-la-coruna
– @ 2:51 – Modern Day Yoda – a clip from The Benchwarmers – https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/fb22b4fd-5a4d-4367-b06e-7623626f5277
To assess the affects of central fatigue on neck proprioception and its implications for concussions in athletes.
Thank you to my motor function and occupation professor, Dr. Randy Booth, for allowing me to film demonstrations in lab.
Thank you to Mohammed Khan (IG: @mokhann) for helping with the filming of the demonstrations in lab.
Thank you to Matt Smorenburg (IG: msmores) for allowing me to film during the study procedure.